Property OF THE WEEK
Seaside action and total relaxation on Kalkan’s sparkling shores. The Likya Pavilion is an adult only, blissful sanctuary to unwind and renew. Whether you are honeymooners, loved up twosomes or just desperately in need of getting away from it all the Likya Pavilion is the perfect choice. The combination of space and privacy together with conceptual design and spectacular waterfront location make the Pavilion Pool Houses in our opinion amongst the most exclusive suites in Kalkan, and arguably the entire coast. With this in mind guests have the choice of unwinding in complete privacy or being as sociable as they like in the hotel restaurant and beach club. If you can bring yourself to leave the glisteing light of Kalkan harbour are less than 500 meters away.
Our GUESTS LOVE
- If you are seeking privacy and oodles of space will love the pavilion pool houses, bar infrequent visits from the friendly gardener these suites are utterly secluded, surrounded by fragrant frangipani plants and cascading bougainvillea. Each of the suites boasts an infinity pool and there are sunloungers and covered cabanas on the terrace so you can get cosy at sunset.
- While the hotel does not have its own beach directly on site, we applaud the sociable beach club scene at the sister hotel the Likya Gardens. Guests residing at the Likya Pavilion are invited to use the beach club on a complimentary basis throughout their stay.
- The Likya Pavilion is located just moments from the centre of Kalkan so it is easy to wander out and try different restaurants throughout your stay.
- The team are incredibly friendly and attentive, if there is anything you need to make your stay more comfortable all you have to do is ask.
- The general manager Ahmet and his assistant Kaan are both qualified guides so if you are seeking an insight into the local Lycian history and want to get off the beaten track enquire with them and they will gladly offer some privately guided experiences.