Property OF THE WEEK
The Lures Hotel, where glistening Mediterranean waters reach the rocky Kalkan shores, a heaven of blissful seclusion; elegant, endlessly social and yet the suites are also perfectly private.
Dominating the hillside above Kalamar Bay, The Lures Hotel boasts unrivalled widescreen views over the Mediterranean and it’s islet neighbours, Mouse and Snake Islands. The hotel is effortlessly chic and has been meticulously designed over the past ten years. While large and impressive, it has just 52 rooms each has been pioneered to embrace the local regional spirit. Decor is fresh, neutral tones, cool tiled flooring, expansive windows and high vaulted ceilings give rise to a feeling of light and Mediterranean living.
Large sculpted grounds provide plenty of serene spaces to unwind and make the most of outdoor living in the alluring Turkish Climate under balmy skies. The expansive gardens are sea-facing, teeming with bougainvillea as well as fragrant and exotic plant life. There’s no shortage of bathing opportunities, a large state- of – the -art swimming pool takes centre stage and is the perfect spot to inhale the inspiring sea vistas. Just footsteps away is the hotel beach club, this classically elegant setting is a sanctuary to rewind and renew while listening to the rejuvenating sounds of the sea. There are even a splattering of cabanas each voluptuously furnished in a nautical vibe ideal for those seeking solitude and privacy by the water’s edge.
Our GUESTS LOVE
- The hotel enjoys a privileged front-line position complete with its own beach club
- The stunning infinity pool- it is difficult to think of a better pool in the whole of the Turkish Riviera
- The widescreen views from the gym
- Seriously spacious suites with elegant interiors
- Location, the hotel is in a quiet residential area but it is close enough to pop in and out of downtown Kalkan when you like
- Excellent restaurants with yet more glorious views to sea
- A blissful adult only sanctuary
- The BLACK FRIDAY SUPER SALE!! (Enquire for more info)