21st-26th November, Yoga Retreat at Atlas Kasbah
The retreat is due to take place in the foothills of the high Atlas Mountains at the glorious Atlas Kasbah, ecolodge, which is situated in a UNESCO Argan biosphere reserve nestled in the heart of the countryside, yet only a short distance from the windswept beaches of Agadir.
Our break here provides guests with the opportunity for rest and rejuvenation in utterly serene environs while embracing Morocco’s rich and diverse traditional Berber culture.
21st November 2023: The Details
Departure date: 21st November for 5 nights with meals included as per the itinerary at Atlas Kasbah
Trip includes: Flights from Gatwick with 15 Kgs luggage, return airport transfers, two hours of yoga per day for four days, an afternoon in the Fisherman’s village of Taghazout Bay (at own cost, transfers included), an evening in Agadir (at own cost, transfers included), traditional Moroccan Berber evening and a visit from the women’s Argan Oil cooperative.
- Tuesday 21 November- Sunday 26 November
- London Gatwick- Agadir/ Agadir- London Gatwick
- 16:20-21:10/ 13:30- 16:20
- Wizz Air/ easyJet
- Includes 20 KG baggage allowance outbound and 15KG bag for the hold inbound, together with small under the seat cabin bag
Other flight options available, supplements may apply.
** Special launch offer price, book now to avoid disappointment.
Prices from: £1,100 per person (single person occupancy, Standard Room)
Prices from: £975 (sharing a twin/ double, Traditional Room)
Please find below a drafted itinerary of what to expect while in situ. Kindly note timings and so on will be confirmed locally.
Tuesday 21st November
- Depart UK fly to Morocco
- Transfer from Agadir to Atlas Kasbah
- Late supper
Wednesday 22nd November
- 08:45 (approx.) Yoga
- A visit from the Argan co-operative laides
- 16:00 Yoga
- 18:30 Special Berber Dinner (calligraphy, music, costumes, beauty, tea ceremony)
Thursday 23rd November
- 12 noon Transfer to the fishermans village of Taghazout Bay explore the area, go to the beach (lunch not included)
- 16:00 approx. return to Kasbah
- 17:00 yoga
Friday 24th November
- 09:00- 11:00 Yoga (or an hour in the AM and an hour early afternoon TBA)
- 17:00 Transfer to Agadir for an evening under your own steam (dinner excluded) return transfer @22:00
Saturday 25th November
- 09:00 Yoga
- 17:00 Yoga
- Farewell dinner and live berber folk band
Sunday 26th November
- Berber Breakfast
- Transfer back to Agadir
- Fly back to the UK
Good to know:
**While the Kasbah does not hold an alcohol license you are invited to bring your own duty free should you wish to enjoy a glass of wine or two over meals.
The following meals are included, dinner on Friday is excluded see brackets.
Tuesday, day of arrival: supper
Wednesday: brunch and Berber dinner
Thursday: brunch and dinner
Friday: brunch (evening in Agadir, dinner your own arrangements not included)
Saturday: brunch and dinner
Sunday: Berber breakfast