Denthipokrat clinic have over thirty years of experience and knowledge in the field of dental implants and they are one of the best providers in this sector.
An implant is the medical process of replacing a missing tooth with an artificial screw type replacement, usually using a titanium material that is highly effective and compatible with the human body. The treatment is great for those with missing teeth or for those who require the extraction of teeth. There are various brands of dental implants, we recommend discussing the options in your consultation. Prices start from £500 per tooth for a Nucleoss implant which is a Turkish brand and go up to £1,000 for a Straumann tooth made in Switzerland.
Dentist can attach a:
- Fixed bridge
- Single crown (cap)
- Full denture
- Partial denture
What are the benefits of dental implants?
- Implants are fixed in place and look and perform almost like natural teeth
- Implants fit precisely without slipping or the need for adhesives
- Implants preserve facial features, and restore a natural smile
- Implants avoid damage to surrounding healthy teeth
- Implants prevent loss of bone in the area of the missing teeth
- Implants improve your appearance, your confidence, and your ability to eat the foods you like without worry about your teeth
- Implant treatment can last a lifetime
Is it safe?
Dental implant surgery is one of the safest procedures in dentistry and it is the only restoration method that stimulates natural bone beneath the missing tooth.
Is it painful to have an implant fitted?
Implants are fitted under local anaesthetic which numbs the mouth, so you won’t feel your implant being placed.